There are several reasons why you might want to consider a remortgage:
- To save money by reducing your monthly mortgage repayments
- To release equity that has built up in your home – you can use this extra cash for all sorts of things, such as home improvements, a holiday, or a new car.
- To release money to purchase a buy-to-let property.
- To consolidate all your debts into one loan – this might offer a better interest rate and hence lower repayments.
- If you have overspent on your credit cards and are struggling with the repayments, then a remortgage may help reduce your overall monthly repayments.
Why use Scotland Mortgages?
We will put you in touch with a specialist remortgage broker who will guide you through the whole remortgage process! Our brokers have access to a range of remortgage deals from lenders such as Abbey, Alliance & Leicester, Bank of Scotland, Barclays, Halifax, HSBC, NatWest, Northern Rock, Royal Bank of Scotland, Skipton, and many many more including non-High-Street names such as GMAC, Intelligent Finance, and Mortgage Express.
This choice of remortgage options, coupled with their in-depth knowledge of the mortgage market, means the brokers we work with are perfectly placed to find you a remortgage deal for your own unique circumstances.
All the mortgage firms we work with are regulated by the Financial Services Authority for your peace of mind.
First, complete our simple online enquiry form. All information supplied is treated in confidence and is used by a mortgage consultant to help them find you a remortgage deal.
Your allocated broker will then contact you to provide you with your free no-obligation remortgage quote and discuss any other queries you may have.
Remember – there is no charge for requesting a quote, and no obligation to proceed.
So what are you waiting for – to request your remortgage quote, please click here.